The Egyptian Gods Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Egyptian Gods Academy

When you mess with us, you lose like the rest! just look at this and you see https://i.imgur.com/Zvr2ot9.jpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Anyone has a idea to improve academy?
Dn on the website Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:02 pm by Pockets So Hot

» A admin exams
Dn on the website Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:33 am by DarkMagicianGirl7512

» Team tournaments
Dn on the website Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:52 pm by Pockets So Hot

» Dn on the website
Dn on the website Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:50 pm by DarkMagicianGirl7512

» Trading center
Dn on the website Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:15 am by Narutoman

Top posters
Wrath110
Dn on the website Vote_lcapDn on the website Voting_barDn on the website Vote_rcap 
DarkMagicianGirl7512
Dn on the website Vote_lcapDn on the website Voting_barDn on the website Vote_rcap 
Narutoman
Eogli
mint3333
firwall2121212
James Bond
Krone38
shadow51292
jessica

Dn on the website

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica

Dn on the website Empty
PostSubject: Dn on the website   Dn on the website Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:49 pm

I think it would be sweet if we could play Dn on the acads website!
We could chat with each other easier and play Dn at the same time. So I think you admins should take this under consideration Razz
Back to top Go down
Eogli

Eogli

Dn on the website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dn on the website   Dn on the website Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:09 am

I think it would be sweet if they change academy name,and themes 2
^^
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

Dn on the website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dn on the website   Dn on the website Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:20 pm

We are taking this into consideration, and i have been trying to figure out how we could do this and i am not seeing any way, i have seen academy's with dn on their website but idk how they did it
Back to top Go down
Narutoman

Narutoman

Dn on the website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dn on the website   Dn on the website Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Maybe ask them that would be reeally cool
Back to top Go down
Narutoman

Narutoman

Dn on the website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dn on the website   Dn on the website Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Its ousnds like it would be a difficult thing to
Back to top Go down
DarkMagicianGirl7512

DarkMagicianGirl7512

Dn on the website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dn on the website   Dn on the website Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Im thinking of more tourneys arranged like not just DP at stake but like maybe your place in a dorm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dn on the website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dn on the website   Dn on the website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dn on the website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Egyptian Gods Academy :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: