The Egyptian Gods Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Egyptian Gods Academy

When you mess with us, you lose like the rest! just look at this and you see https://i.imgur.com/Zvr2ot9.jpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Anyone has a idea to improve academy?
Team tournaments Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:02 pm by Pockets So Hot

» A admin exams
Team tournaments Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:33 am by DarkMagicianGirl7512

» Team tournaments
Team tournaments Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:52 pm by Pockets So Hot

» Dn on the website
Team tournaments Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:50 pm by DarkMagicianGirl7512

» Trading center
Team tournaments Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:15 am by Narutoman

Top posters
Wrath110
Team tournaments Vote_lcapTeam tournaments Voting_barTeam tournaments Vote_rcap 
DarkMagicianGirl7512
Narutoman
Eogli
mint3333
firwall2121212
James Bond
Krone38
shadow51292
jessica

Team tournaments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshmallon

Team tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Team tournaments   Team tournaments Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:30 pm

So i had this idea for people to form teams in the academy(3 people per team) and have tournaments team v team. The teams could be permanent or change between every tournament or change whenever the teams decide to change, i like the at least semi-permanent idea, because it would give people chances to really help each other out as duelists and make pretty good friends. The tournaments that would be held between teams or exhibition matches could be 1 match in advanced, 1 match in traditional, and 1 match in unlimited, and the winning team could be first to 2 match wins. I think this would be a fun thing that's pretty unique, i know no other academy I've ever seen does this. I'd love to see this work out Smile
Back to top Go down
James Bond

James Bond

Team tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team tournaments   Team tournaments Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Well i know who i would choose on my team

mint3333
Wrath110
Back to top Go down
Pockets So Hot

Pockets So Hot

Team tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team tournaments   Team tournaments Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:52 pm

That's a great idea I'm down for it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team tournaments   Team tournaments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team tournaments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Egyptian Gods Academy :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: